Room 4 – Blyth
Sarah Blyth (1753 – 1829) was the first lady licensee and Inn Keeper at the Kings Head.
- Double bed traditionally hand made and upholstered in the Uk
- 2500 Individually hand stitched pocket spurn mattress
- Luxury Soft as Down Hypoallergenic bedding with silk
- Exposed beams throughout
- Italian Prija Range toiletries
- En-suite with Large walk in shower
- State of the Art Flat screen TV
- Free Wifi throughout
- (15:00 sqm)
Please contact a member of The KIngs Head Team for details and prices.